Please note our refund policy at the bottom of this page
Racers may use our secure online registration and payment form
through EventsOnline.ca if they choose. Please note that there is an
administrative fee to use this service.
Click here to download a PDF entry form via Adobe
Acrobat Reader, then mail it with payment to:
entry form sent to you.
ESAR Entry Fees:
until April 12
April 13 - June 11
13% HST will be added to all registration fees
*Race souvenirs offered to the first 200 registered racers - click here for a sample
- You can also check the registered team list by clicking here
- A racer information package with all of the details on the host site location, directions, Race Day itinerary, course notes and race rules is available by clicking here
- Registration will close at noon on Tuesday, June 11, 2013. There are absolutely no Race Day registrations.
- Offline registrations are considered incomplete until full payment is received. Payment must be received within 10 days of submitting your registration in order to be processed.
- Payments for late entries must be received prior to the close of registration on June 11th.
- Offline registration forms submitted without the requested racer info completed in full will not be processed.
- Cheques or money orders must be made payable to Storm Racing.
- Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
- Entry into ESAR is to be viewed as an all-in commitment made at the point of registration – please note that entry fees may only be refunded to a maximum of 50% of the total amount paid if the request is made anytime before the six weeks leading up to the event date, and that no refunds will be offered under any circumstances within those six weeks prior to the event.
- Requests to transfer entry fees to other events within the Storm Racing series may be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Team categories and/or members of a team may be changed, but only if notification is given prior to Race Day.
- In the event that a race is cancelled or postponed due to factors beyond our control, (including, but not limited to, severe weather, war, flood, pandemic, or any factor that may make the operation of the event dangerous to participants, staff and volunteers), Storm Racing will make every effort to reschedule the race to a later date of its choosing. However, no refunds will be issued if a re-scheduled date is not possible. If a new date is offered, no refund will be granted to registrants who are unable to participate in the rescheduled event.